9.20.2007

Week 22

Went to the doctor this morning, my belly is measuring at 31 weeks, one month ago I was at 25. Kathy our Practitioner said I look great and to keep doing what I am doing. I have gained 12.6 pounds to date, my blood pressure is 104/60 and all is well. The doctor looked at all our ultrasounds from week 20 and the twins measurements. Both babies are looking wonderful in accordance with due date weight, length, organs, and their spines. Heart rates were still very consistent Grayson was beating between 138-150 beats/min and Charlotte was 130-143 beats/min.

So Jared was able to feel both babies moving last night for the 1st time, pretty much at the same time, they are very active babies, and it seems like I am at work or he is at work when I have the most movement. This morning when we were getting up to go to our doctor's appt, I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach above Grayson, and WHAM-he totally HI-Fived Jared. Way tooooo cool... The Practitioner said from our Ultrasounds that Charlottes placenta is in the back and Graysons is in the front, that is why I feel her Kung-Fu fighting all the time, Grayson is way more mellow like his Father! My Mom said that my children would come back ten fold to be like me! Let's see if she is right-Poor Jared, if Charlotte is like her Mother...

0 comments: