1.01.2008

New Year's Eve 2007/Week 36

Here is a picture of my husbands new friend. For those of you who don't know, Jared has
the most peculiar luck with wildlife, if it is in our yard, it will find him. In this case, the dogs found this Opossum and brought it to the front door, when my husband went to the door to let them in, he started to freak out, you had to be there, I really almost wet my pants, I told him to grab the camera b/c we needed proof, so as he is outside snapping shots of this wonderful creature, it was alive-Playin Opossum as they say, and as soon as Jared turned to walk in our house, the Opossum got up and took off! You should of heard Jared-it is almost impossible to be this pregnant and laugh like that, I could of used a diaper!
Hangin out in front of the fireplace doing some last minute reading on the birth of Twins
36 weeks and still cookin'!

Jared took this when I was cooking his birthday lunch of Taco's 12/21/07
35 weeks and the shirts are getting shorter!


****Went to the doctor's again 12-31-07, still dilated to a one, babies are approximately 6lbs 3oz each, we had a non-stress test, and both babies were in great shape, heartbeats ranged from 120's to 170's, we go back on Friday to have another stress test and if I am dilated more, they will strip my membranes (never thought I would ever talk about that) otherwise we are almost 100% sure we will schedule something for Monday, if we make it that long. Hoping we go sooner but Grayson and Charlotte will be worth the wait... I gained 4 more pounds during the weeks of Christmas, 33 altogether-can't wait to see how much I gain by Friday.****







1 comments:

The Denny Family said...

You're so cute!
I know it sounds crazy but I am so proud of you for hanging on this long! It is wonderful that they are going to be so big and healthy for twins!!! I can't wait to finally meet them!