4.11.2008

13 Weeks and Cute as ever!! (If I do say so myself)

They are getting so big, they sit up and watch the world go by, they are interested in everything that has color and sound. They love their activity pad, kicking and punching all their mobile animals.. Where did the time go.

Bath time last night, I don't have any pictures with my kids really, since I am always behind the cameras! Yesterday was my first day back to work! I missed them, but it was such a relief to use my brain for something besides babies!!

First time in their stroller, they were sleeping the entire ride! Fresh air did us all some good! Can't wait to do it everyday!
They actually really like sitting in their Bumbo's, and we don't have to cheat, they aren't laying in them or propped up, they hang out all by theirselves.



3 comments:

The Denny Family said...

WOW they really are getting big! And SOOO C-U-T-E!!!! We're all praying for the warm weather! Lorelei is very anxious to get outside!
XOXOXOXO

Amy said...

They are so adorable and love those chunky thighs!!

Ted, Danielle, Cole and Fur Children said...

OMG!! They are so much bigger than they were just a few weeks ago!! I need to make another trip home asap!!! They are so sweet!