4.15.2010

Kids Korner & DQ. 27 months old.

















We went to Kids Korner after work yesterday, it was so busy, almost too busy to keep an eye on our own two! Some of the kids really have no manners or home-training (as my good friend calls it) they just push kids out of the way, and even get on the same piece of equipment they are on just to mess them up. It blew my mind to see a Lil guy, maybe 14 or 15 months, running directly to the street, no mother or father in sight, so I start yelling, and running after him, just before I snatch him up by the back of his shirt, his mother grabs him. He was so little, to get that far away.. I know how hard it is to keep that wild streak of a child out of harms way, Charlotte got her Mommy two weeks ago.. We went downtown, had breakfast just the Twins and I, and she took off in a parking lot as I pulled her brothers shorts back up. I cried it was so close, one more step and she was in the road. Enough about that. After the park we took the kids to Dairy Queen, now mind you, they aren't really that into ice cream. It sounds good and then they taste it, and not so much. But yesterday, Jared and I couldn't of laughed any harder, they were rubbing the cone all over their faces trying to walk and eat. So dang cute! Grayson decided he definitely didn't like the cone. Well, Spring has sprung, we are getting ready to put the siding on the garage, which in turn will free up all that space. So we can move everything out of our "Indoor Garage" as I call my 3rd bedroom. We hope you all are healthy and living life to the fullest.
We love you all and we hope you enjoyed our photos..
~Hugs & Kisses~
The Knox Crew

1 comments:

The Denny Family said...

UGH the park and I have a love hate relationship! I love how much fun L has and she LOVES it... but I seriously HATE 99% of the other children there because of the reasons you just posted. The parents who think the playground is a freeforall and they don't have to watch their kids! The bigger kids who push little ones out of the way! UGH!
sorry for the rant.. :)
yeah for ice cream though! we were at DQ yesterday too! just about 300 miles apart!