8.04.2010

Trip to Atlanta..

This is from my recent trip to Atlanta for training @ work.
I flew in on a Monday, it was 108 and this storm was on the horizon.
Now coming from the North and living just south of Tampa for 2 years,
I have seen some storms, some lightning, and rain.  But this my friends, was no joke.
After I checked in to my hotel, I ran down the street to Target to purchase a few things
and I was scared to walk outside after that.  The lightning was deafening and you could feel it in your chest! Kinda like being at a concert and sitting next to the speakers.
The view of Stone Mountain out of our corporate office in Tucker Georgia.
Driving towards Stone Mountain Resort
The resorts golf course The Commons
View from the golf course patio
The resort was great, served great food, the staff was awesome, I just wish my family would of been there, great place to go and relax!

0 comments: