7.08.2011

The Knox Family goes camping...

 
 The start of our adventure, the Twinks first time back in the water since last year.  Grayson wasn't ready to go in with out his vest just yet, but has since left the life vest at home.  The kids swam & swam & swam, jumping into the deep end & swimming from one end to the other, or side to side.  Jared says Charlotte looks like a syncronized swimmer.. She is so graceful!
 Sam & Charlie
 Tammy Cakes & Charlie
 Love this picture
 Donovan Lake before breakfast
 
 
She loves her Daddy.. Cutest picture..

So we went camping with the King Family for the 4th of July.  First time I have camped with Jared & the Twinks first time camping.  Overall I think everyone had a great time, the weather was perfect, the company was awesome & the food was fantastic.  I haven't camped in way too long so this was really nice for me, made me realize how much I miss camping.  Hopefully we can take many more trips!! Hope you all had a great Independence Day & weekend.

~XXOO~
The Knox Crew

0 comments: