4.14.2009

Bathtime babies

Brushing his choppers? Upside down!
No toothbrush needed Mom, I'll just eat the whole tube!

Splish Splash Charlotte was takin' a bath!
So after the Twins bath, I pulled all the linens out of their bed. Nothings better than going to bed on clean sheets right? She pulled everything out of each crib into the middle of their bedroom and was just having a hay day with it?
I will not let you take my picture! That is what Grayson's thinking.
Charlie Girl, I got my snoring elephant, and I'm off!
Gray-Man Outside?
So our kids love the taste of Baby Magic Lotion, like you can't tell from this picture right? Charlotte sounds like a 5 alarm fire siren if you take it away from her. She would drink the lotion until she got sick if we'd let her! Hope you enjoy our new photos.. Kisses to all..
The Knox Crew







0 comments: