6.29.2011

Miss them...

 
Cole-Charlotte-Grayson

So my dear friend Danielle lives in, well I guess I can say too far away... I hate it and I don't hate a lot of things.  I have not been there to watch her son grow up into the smart, sweet, & soccer playing lil man that he is, I wasn't there for his birth, I have missed every birthday party and I hate it.  I feel like a bad friend bc I have missed so much.  I don't get to call her after work and tell her to meet me somewhere for some "us" time, or have her and the family over for dinner.  Our kids are strangers every time they meet again.  I just wish sometimes the best things weren't so far out of reach.  I will say that I have been fortunate this year and have been able to see her more than most of the years combined that she has been gone.  A few trips to the Glove State for Grad Party, Funeral, Wedding stuff, and we did take a trip to see their new house, which was amazing, we did nothing but veg, the kids played, and played and played.. I just wish they could grow up and play every week together.  I miss you guys so much.. 

OOXXOOXX~
BK




0 comments: