8.11.2011

Singing at Sunnybrook....

 The Fab Four
Tommy-Angie-Bonnie-Jared
Friends for a very long time, all managed at Clem's, now all of our kids hang out. Funny how life just keeps revolving isn't it.  Love them all.
 KCB as I called her in high school (she's every woman), BIZ as Angie nicknamed me & Slamgie
 my girl Bonnie, I told her we were Hot Momma's she said yea, sweaty, sticky, hot.
Bonnie & K.C.
Jason, Tom, Me, & Dianne 
 Hot Country Singer Guy, I think he said his name was Jared?
After Party with the cute singer guy..

Jared played at Sunnybrook Resort for Aunt Beth in July, he played on the beach, it was seriously 95 degrees but we had a blast, laughed, danced, & cried we laughed so hard. Love you guys OOXXOOXX.

1 comments:

The Denny Family said...

the best summer time nights are nights like these! wish we could have been there!