8.08.2011

Stop to smell the daisies.....

 Farmers Market SH July 2011
I made a vow to myself this year to enjoy each day as though it could be my last, and I am proud of myself, I have been really good about doing so.  I try not to let anyone or any thing hold me back.  I have definately been flying by the seat of my pants a lot more & not "too organized" as Jared calls it.  But on those days where I haven't, I feel guilty. Somedays I feel like life just sails right by me.  I hate to admit that I am tooooooo busy to enjoy "life" sometimes.  I saw this picture of my sweet, un-bias daughter, that proves, sometimes you just have to stop and smell the daisies.  Life is too short.  Live it, Love it, Rock it, Do it!

2 comments:

Rose said...

I love love love this picture!!! You HAVE to stop to smell the daisies!!

The Denny Family said...

so true!